St. Michael Catholic School Preschool Program
Pre-Kindergarten for 3 and 4 year olds
A faith-centered, play-based learning environment that builds confidence and encourages curiosity in our youngest learners.
- The program is designed to develop the whole child through hands-on experiences while fostering social, emotional and cognitive growth in a safe and nurturing setting.
- Thematic units integrate religion, art, drama, music, health and science into the academic program.
- Math curriculum geared toward preschoolers, with a focus on identifying and understanding simple patterns, sequencing, graphing and number sense.
- The Language Arts program introduces students to literary themes and authors. Students begin to recognize capital and lower case letters.
- Handwriting is introduced.
- Integration of Technology.
- Age requirement for PK3: 3 years old by 9/1; PK4: 4 years old by 9/1
- Aftercare is available for an additional fee.